Monday 28 February 2011

A great craft fair...

Well, Saturday at the Byers Road Makers Market was very enjoyable - it was extremely busy with lots of interesting customers to talk to, and the time just flew by.  I also managed to surpass my financial goal, which was a bonus, so all in all it was a great success.

Going all the way through to Glasgow on the train felt like an exciting adventure and was actually very do-able (particularly thanks to lots of much appreciated help from my lovely Marc :D)

Here I am setting up.  Still a bit nervous but doing some kumihimo and origami helped to calm me!
The new hat pins and wooden brooches in particular attracted a lot of attention and lovely comments, so they were well worth the RSI I gave myself crafting away to get them ready for the show!



4 comments:

Spiral Dyed Downunder said...

A lovely, delicious looking spread!

Chris Gray said...

Great stall!

....well done you.....

x chris

FeltersJourney said...

Glad it went well & that you had an enjoyable day :)

Kate said...

Thank you, everyone!

Kate x